Join the Alven Family
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its international development and is looking for people passionate with making education accessible and helping its students landing their dream job.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
The Student Growth Director will be a direct revenue contributor, responsible for developing our student community at a global scale and leading growth strategy from acquisition to activation.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of growing a high-profile brand, building and managing a world class team and continuously optimizing our growth & lead generation engine.
Reports to the VP Student
- Build a growth marketing engine designed for generating leads, recruiting new students & executing sourcing of student candidates for both private/public programs & apprenticeship contracts in international markets;
- Design user funnel and continuously optimize lead qualification & nurturing in order to improve acquisition & conversion rates;
- Standardize & structure processes, build marketing automation infrastructure and source tools to scale growth;
- Set the right analytics tools to drive strategy around attribution, tracking and landing experiences for all acquisition efforts;
- Develop a strong understanding of our targeted audiences & personas inclose partnerships with our Communications team;
- Manage & grow a marketing team, across different functions, (SEO, lead generation, conversion optimization etc.), set up goals & priorities, align ways of working and spread best practices;
- Report on both marketing (CAC, CPL, conversion rates etc.) & financial performance (revenues & gross margin margin etc.) and ensure continuous optimization of acquisition efforts.
- 5-10+ years experience building and leading a growth marketing team with complex campaigns & significant budget;
- Fluent across digital marketing channels – SEO, SEA, Facebook, LinkedIn, Partnerships etc. – with demonstrated hands-on experience;
- Solid knowledge of lead generation tactics and lead scoring tools;
- Experience with offline channels ( TV, OOH, podcasts etc.) and working with external agencies;
- Strategy leader with excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills, including experience in modeling & spreadsheets and work with analytics tools, SQL and/or other data processing language would be a plus;
- Ability to define, document, standardize processes, share with team and finally source tools to automate efforts;
- Experience hiring, mentoring, coaching & retaining a high-performingteam (5+), exhibiting poise & dynamism to motivate and spread confidence;
- Have worked in cross-functional environment along with engineers, dataanalysts & PMs .
- Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts;
- Data mindset: you make decisions based on reliable data you collect and challenge your stakeholders, based on specific metrics;
- Work environment: experience working in a fast-growing company, where speed is key;
- Curiosity: you are up-to-speed on the latest and best practices in digital marketing & user acquisition;
- Passion for making a difference: strong interest in ed tech and how online education platforms can have a social impact;
- Tools: knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics is a plus;
- English required: you have at least a C1-level of English.
Why you should join us
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a “Talent Passport” residence permit. There is also a simplified “accompanying family” procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
We highly value a workplace free from discrimination and we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our students. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of revolutionizing Education.
Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎
- The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
- Then we plan face to face meetings with:
- Matthieu, VP Student
- and a few other people from teams across the organization
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.