Join the Alven Family
Wildmoka is a fast-growing start-up operating a cloud video platform for large media groups worldwide.
Headquartered in Sophia Antipolis, we also operate offices on four continents (Europe, North America, LATAM and APAC). Our current customers include NBC Sports & News, beIN SPORTS, France Télévisions, Altice Group (BFM & SFR), CANAL+, MBC Group, etc.
Early 2018, we closed a Series A funding round of $8M led by Alven, and we are today scaling up worldwide.
Wildmoka reached its scale-up phase, and we’re now growing at a fast pace. As Head of Talent, you’ll be in charge of leading our talent acquisition and retention strategy to support our growth. Your role will be two-fold: Talent Acquisition, and Talent Retention.
Talent acquisition: You will partner with our teams to identify hiring needs, define and deploy the best strategy to attract, hire and onboard A-class talents. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing Wildmoka’s employer brand to increase our visibility as a great place to work
- Exploring different channels to continuously scout for talents
- Developing a relationship with Business & Engineering schools to connect with alumni
- Coordinating & optimizing the hiring process & pipeline, from sourcing to onboarding
- Partnering with headhunters and search firms
Talent management & retention: You will contribute to make our company a great place to work, handling on-boarding and building strong career development strategies for our employees. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the definition, evolution, and communication of Wildmoka’s culture
- Driving initiatives to measure & improve our employees’ happiness at work continuously
- Benchmarking the best talent development practices and deploying career development programs for our teams (training, mentoring, etc.)
HR Administration and Compliance: You will manage administrative and legal processes, with the support of external HR and legal firms.
We are looking for motivation above all, more important than experience or seniority, so don’t shy out if you do not have 25 years of experience, or if you feel like you do not tick all the boxes. Feeling that you could, one day, tick them is more important to us.
- Several years of experience in a role linked to HR, recruitment or Talent Acquisition / Management, and are comfortable with the typical requirements of such role
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you like building up things and feel no fear on unknown grounds
- Rigorous, autonomous, with a sense of urgency, you like doing things now rather than later
- With strong communication skills, you are inspirational – you will be the one convincing the top talents to join us
- You have a passion for innovation and growth, and you feel like you fit with our company’s culture
- You are empathic, have strong interpersonal skills, and like interfacing others. You believe that the real value of a company is its people.
- You are fluent in French and English
You get a bonus point if…
- You have a mixed experience of large companies & startups
- You have some level of international experience or legal background
- You speak more than two languages, and you like coffee 🙂
Why you should join us
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent healthcare insurance, luncheon vouchers (“tickets restaurant”), and various small perks such as an always full fruit basket, office parties and nights out.
- We have beautiful offices in the heart of Sophia-Antipolis.
- Employees go out and do sports or other activities at lunch, as we have flexible working hours.
- We also rotate our croissant responsibilities every week and have breakfast together.
- But most importantly, we have built a great working atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect, and that has been the single driver to develop our team and sustain our growth.
- We are a startup. This means that you will feel impactful on our company’s growth and that there will be opportunities for rapid progression.
- And we’ve got great coffee. And yes, it’s free.