Join the Alven Family
Alven Capital is an independent venture capital firm which manages €250 million, mainly for the accounts of institutional investors. Alven Capital contributes to growing companies in the internet, media and technology sectors.
Alven Capital has already invested in more than 50 European companies, including Drivy, Lengow, Birchbox, Captain Train, MeilleursAgents, MobPartner, BIME, iAdvize, Mobpartner, OpenClassrooms, Gemmyo, Happn, Mailjet, Algolia, Dataiku, Frichti, Quonto, Sqreen, Meero, Feed, Joone ...
We are looking for a talented and highly-motivated Associate to join our investment team based in Paris. During a 2 to 3 year program, you will have the opportunity to work at the heart of the European early-stage tech ecosystem.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated a passion for tech, startups and entrepreneurship through his work experience or his involvement in the tech sector outside of work. Your missions will include :
- Work directly with the investment team to source and analyze deals
- Help the team manage the investment process by performing market research, due diligence, financial or analytics modeling
- Support Alven portfolio companies
- Represent the firm at industry events
- Graduated from a top tier engineering or business school or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience with exposure to the tech sector, for instance, with a startup, a leading tech company, management consultancy or investment bank
- Excellent academic record and strong analytical skills
- Professional network in the European tech sector