Alven is one of the leading venture capital funds in Europe, backing digital companies such as Drivy, Algolia, Sezane, Qonto, Jobteaser, Openclassrooms, Captain Train, Frichti, MeilleursAgents, Talent.io, Dataiku or PeopleDoc.
We are looking for a talented and highly-motivated Associate to join our investment team based in Paris. During a 2 to 3 year program, you will have the opportunity to work at the heart of the European early-stage tech ecosystem.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated a passion for tech, startups and entrepreneurship through his work experience or his involvement in the tech sector outside of work.
- Work directly with the investment team to source and analyze deals
- Help the team manage the investment process by performing market research, due diligence, financial or analytics modeling
- Support Alven portfolio companies
- Represent the firm at industry events
- Graduated from a top tier engineering or business school
- 3 to 5 years experience with exposure to the tech sector, for instance, with a startup, a leading tech company, management consultancy or investment bank
- Excellent academic record and strong analytical skills
- Professional network in the European tech sector